Mountain Creek Prospect
- All historic stream sediment samples assayed for copper overlain on interpretive geology and magnetics. A small copper occurrence occurs at 8,205,000 N
- A rock chip sample (CR19991- PR86) returned 0.575 g/t Au and in association with a magnetic high is shown at contact of mafic volcanic and chert and also on a N-W trend that has attracted sampling.
- Sampling of the magnetic high feature that occurs in the centre of the interpreted central chert returned 45 ppm Cu (below ) from stream sediment
- Follow up of the 0.575 g/t gold rock chip anomaly to the south in conjunction with the Mountain Creek copper occurrence.
- Reconnaisance mapping and sampling
- Soil samples over 4km trend
- Detailed magnetics
- VTEM survey prior to drilling if targets are suitable
- 1000m drillingY2, 5000m y3
Bald Hill South Prospect
- Plus 150 ppm Copper anomaly shows up strongly in all the stream data from within the mafite/ basalt units
- Values of three (3) stream samples south of the tenement on 195,000E, 8,201,000N display 2.5-4.8ppb Au
- Additional rock chip samples (orange) to the south of the Harvest tenement samples display moderate anomalous geochemistry copper
- Map and sample trend 2km trend,
- Soil samples 200m lines