- Sipa Resources entered into a Joint Venture 2004, 2005 and collected 400 odd soil samples, carried out detailed mapping and drilled ten reverse circulation holes on EPM13659 and two on EPM 13891 for a total of 1087m.
- Highest grade of 1m at 22.5 g/t Au was at 80m depth
- Reconnaissance mapping for multiple veins, then soil sampling
- A series of mapped quartz veins at 8226000 N on the western side of the tenement do not appear to have been tested by stream sediments or soil sampling.
- 2 km south west of the composite magnetic high appear to be associated with their own elevated magnetic signature sitting on ridges with an arcuate nature similar to a ring dyke feature.
- Research, BCL Sampling, rock chip sampling